HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Hello September, 2017!

Friday, September 01, 2017 0 Comments

It has been long since the last post. I think I might be back! 

Lotsa things happened in these years. Now I am someone's wife, a mother of my cute daughter & I hav my career which kept me going! 

This September is going to be a really challenging one because I will be climbing to the next step of my career leader. Which means more stress, more expectation & more work. So I'm going through a huge hurdle and I'm gonna make sure I will safely go through them. 

Meanwhile, all the best to me & I am keeping my finger crossed. 



Due to the steep learning curve, I'm still finding a balance. So little one, sorry that I always hide in the room and ignore you. Need to learn the basic just like anyone else! So my dear baby, mama owe you one! 

Qns: How you define success? 

Oh well, I used to think that being successful means you are at the top few of the hierarchy in a company. Eg, being the boss! Or you are so rich that you drive an expensive car & stay in a luxurious place? 

But along the way, I realised that I was wrong. You may be the boss or a rich man, but if you are not being recognised and/or respected, you are nothing. 

Now that I'm more senior in the working industry (meant I'm old already! 😔), i have met so many people & is open to so much exposure. 

Along the way, I tend to observe how people do their job and you may get inspired by them and a lesson learnt and you will benefit from it. Of cos, if someone is being criticised for their work, never ever follow because at the end of the day, you will get criticise by others the same way. 

Success to me now is defined as: 
As long as you tried, you advanced and not stopped at where you were in the past, I think you are quite successful. If you have not advanced, the very most you should have is recognition and respect from others as a whole. 

So again, do you think you are successful?? What's your take?? 

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM