HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Gelish Collection

Sunday, March 03, 2013 0 Comments

The happiest loot as always! I feel more than happy when someone looks down & kept looking at my feet & then commented, "Oh! Very pretty!"

It makes me feel worth spending on these expenshit maintenance. That overly happy spending!

These are my 1 year collection, i'm at number 5 now.. ..

                                  1.
                                  2.
                                  3.
                                  4.
                                  5.

Toes maintenance once again yesterday. Hopefully they comes out with new designs timely so that i can have some aspiration for the painting for each visit.

Thanks bby for accompanying me for them. Although it takes about 90mins to 120mins for every visit , bby never ever complains while waiting.

I am a happy girl now! 

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM