HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Goodbye 2012 & hello 2013!

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 0 Comments

Dinner then countdown with bby & his group of clique at marina barrage was great to end the year.

2012 ended in a blink of an eye. I didn't really accomplish anything. But one thing I'm proud of is having YOU, supporting me through the year. I managed to complete year 2 of my university degree. Threw my resignation letter to ERS & bid goodbye to the sucky management.

For 2013, my biggest revolution is to complete my studies smoothly & graduate from my degree program. Get a good job & save back what I paid for in my degree program.

2013 will be an exciting year for me! A real big challenge that would determine my future! God, bless, me!
















POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM