HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




MOTIVATION PULL!

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 0 Comments

School assignment is a bitch! Hav been working it for the 3rd day and I'm still undone. Really hav no idea what am I writing! Screwed up man!

School is full of obstacle for me. First is Enie's disappearance. She quitter school and now Mag is deferring because of our assignment. What the hell..

Seriously it's a motivation pull! Seriously quite upset about it but it's have to accept it because it's for their own good.

Luckily I still got baby who is there to constantly pulling me up and motivate me. Thank you.

You are the pillar of my strength now.

Baby: Everytime when you are upset or not feeling motivated, look at my picture cos I'm always there!

I CANNOT ACCEPT THE FACT TAT I WILL BE LEFT ALONE AGAIN!

However, this is not gonna beat me down. For the sake of my future and the dollar sign, I'm gonna suck my thumb and go all the way till the end!

At least a piece of good news struck this morning. Have been constantly receiving ads job!

2 paid ads link job otw~ And 3 ads writeout awaits me! One is coming up soon after tonight!

Cheerio!

Thank you Taiwan (bf) for being in Singapore's (me) life!


POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM