HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




VIRAL ATTACK!

Friday, February 03, 2012 0 Comments

[AD] Better start looking for a Lenovo promotional codes for a new laptop.

Blog while waiting for the doc. Am on MC today. Down with a flu bug since last Sun night. On & off flu & I'm afraid history will repeat again.

Remember me blogging about having this growth at the back of my nose? Yeap I got flu for nearly a month at that time.

Hopefully the flu will go off soon! Seems like everyone around me is down with flu.

So tight up & stress about my assignment! And the best thing is, my laptop broke down last Friday. Sent for servicing & it's not back.

My laptop actually drank some water by accident due the leakage of mu tumblr. Is not a prank right?

Hopefully I will be able to get my laptop back soon. And am able to finish my assignment by tonight but I'm less than 50% done.

Last min work is so not my style after I start school. But what to do? No laptop & lack of time for reading! :(

lappy, I miss you!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM