HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




New BF!

Friday, February 24, 2012 0 Comments

Bf headed to Sabah for training last night and it will last for 9 solid days. Therefore i got myself a new date - Mr B!

Today is just the first day, 8 more days to go before baby is back! Luckily I'm packed with activities w Mr B!

Mr B never fails to bore me. He is a pain in the ass but I'm trying hard to love him so that he could return the love by giving me good grades.

Assignments deadline every few weeks. Done w 2 but left with 2 too. Never-ending dateline! They are killing my brain cells day by day. Save my cells!

Heading to Malaysia tomorrow to celebrate granny's birthday.

Although both of us are in Malaysia,but we are so near yet so far..

Wonder how you are doing...
I miss you, do you miss me too?

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM