HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Hello 2012!

Monday, January 02, 2012 0 Comments

2011 was not a good year for me. Kinda relief that its over. This entire year, i have learnt alot. Living in a depressive mode and learning how to stand alone & be independent. Moreover, i made a choice & took the biggest step in my life that is to further my studies which i have not thought of over the years.

Im glad i got over a lot of obstacles by myself. Its was not easy, i swear!

Now that Enie quit school & left me alone fighting the battle in school for the rest of the sem, my motivation for school dropped quite a little. I knew there are more to come especially in the coming sem but i will stay strong & work hard for my future. I believe 2012 is gonna be an exciting year for me too.

2011 prepared me to be tough so that i would be strong for whats coming in 2012. 

2012 FTW~

I hope everything will be smooth for me & my loved ones. :)

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM